Haunted Savannah

A discussion of tours and ghosts written by the author of best-selling local book 'Haunted Savannah' and noted speaker at Ghostock II. His work has been featured on the Travel Channel, ConnectSavannah, the Savannah Morning News, WSOK Radio, and the New York Daily News.

For reservations for either Ghost Tours or Haunted Pub Crawls in Savannah, please call (912) 604-3007.

Name:
Location: Savannah, Georgia, United States

I'm a tour owner, tour guide, author and painter. My tour has been featured on the Travel Channel, the Savannah Morning News, ConnectSavannah, WSOK (Savannah) radio and the New York Daily News.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New TV Show

I'll be away in North Georgia for a few days shooting a pilot for a TV Travel show. I'm pretty excited... the concept of the show is an insider's travel guide to offbeat or little-known places. I'm serving as advisor, and will provide background information on the locations. I'll also be appearing on camera, as well. I'm not 'leading point', so to speak (a fact for which I am eternally grateful), but I'll be there as sort of an intellectual foil to the other on-camera personalities.

All in all, it sounds like a fun gig, and I love to travel, so it seems like a perfect fit. I just wonder how many takes will involve me trying to get the production to eat at local restaurants, instead of a fast food chain. I'll post an update after Sunday, when I return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter